Early Childhood Center
Our program provides an atmosphere of love, encouragement, education and Christian values to help your child develop his/her highest potential. Children learn best by interacting with the world around them. Our curriculum provides a “hands on” approach to learning to help your child gain knowledge through playful interactions with objects, people and their environment.
- Build self-esteem to help the children see themselves as competent individuals.
- Provide a safe and caring environment.
- Provide a variety of experiences to strengthen the social, emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual growth and development of each child.
- Instill moral values through words and actions.
- Create a good foundation of kindergarten readiness by focusing on our essential skills and spiritual nurturing.
- Foster enthusiasm for lifelong learning.
The best way to learn more about our program is to come in for a tour and see a classroom in action. Tours are scheduled between 9:30-11:00 a.m. To schedule a tour, please contact the office at (636) 677-8688, ext. 12.
Stephanie Cadenbach, Director – 636.677.8688 – firstname.lastname@example.org